Traditional AGA Cooker owners regularly express their love and devotion for their AGA! It is no doubt the AGA’s radiant heat, constant warmth and dependability is a welcoming addition to their home. But what do you do if your AGA requires shutting off during the warmer months or when less cooking is required? Ever wish you could operate the hotplates separate from the ovens?
The new generation of AGA cast iron ranges give versatility without sacrificing a long standing heritage of quality craftsmanship. The new Electric AGA Dual Control range offers cast iron radiant heat and now has the ability to turn the ovens off all the while enjoying the use of your hotplates. Even better, each hotplate operates independently or simultaneously with a simple turn of a dial.
- Cast Iron Ovens use Natural Gas and the Hotplates use Electric
- Cast iron radiant heat cooking throughout each oven and both hotplates providing 10 Cooking
- Methods in one range
- Three Large Capacity Multi-Function
- Cast Iron Ovens – Roasting oven (approx. 425°F-475°F), Baking oven (approx. 325°F-375°F) and Slow Cook oven (approx. 212°F-245°F)
- Two 14 ½" diameter Cast Iron
- Hotplates – Boiling hotplate (626°F) and Simmering hotplate (392°F) can accommodate extra-large and multiple pans or may be used as a griddle cooking surface
- Three Cooking Modes – Off, Slumber or On
- The ovens are heated by a single
- Heat Source giving gradual radiant heat to bring solid cast iron to temperature
- Ovens will heat to full temperature in 8 hours from cold or 4 hours from Slumber and operate simultaneously; new bullet Hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature
- Hotplates operate independent from the ovens and separate from each other
- External fan assisted power venting